JOIN OUR ENTERPRISE SALES TEAM
Rosetta Stone is growing! We are spending countless hours delivering cutting- edge new products to the marketplace and need experienced and entry level- individuals to come be a part of our expansion.
We are looking for driven, self-motivated individuals who have a passion for sales. Our inside lead generation team is based out of Virginia, and our outside sales team works remotely. Our software products are changing the way the world learns.
Rosetta Stone sells to businesses, consumers, the government, and the education vertical. We are much more than the “yellow box” and the infomercial you may or may have not seen.
Over the past year, we have expanded into many different markets including Austin, TX, Seattle, WA, San Francisco CA and Boulder, CO. We also have a focus internationally with offices in Brazil, Korea, UK, and Japan.
There is a tremendous need for language learning at an enterprise level to make us globally competitive and the need is only going to increase. We're a disruptive approach with strong brand recognition.
Some of our notable clients include Norwegian Cruise Line, Yale University, KLM, and Crown Imports.
If you are a quota exceeding outside sales or inside sales executive, preferably having sold for a software company or an annually renewable subscription based service, we want to talk to you.
WHO WE LOOK FOR:
Entry Level Inside Sales
• 2+ years experience in inside sales
• Comfortable in high-activity phone sales environment
• History of exceeding sales performance metrics
• Ability to forecast real sales opportunity values
• Excellent time management skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Desire to move into an outside sales role
• 7+ years proven sales experience in outside sales, selling e-Learning or Saas products
• Experience building a territory and generating NEW accounts
• Excellent Telephone and Face-to-Face skills
• Comfortable working remotely and ability to travel frequently
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work large accounts simultaneously with smaller ones
• History of over-achieving sales quotas
• 7-10+ years experience in outside sales, selling e-Learning or SaaS products
• Expertise in GROWING EXISTING accounts
• Expertise cultivating current relationships at the enterprise level
• Develop impactful presentations to experienced buyers
• Ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions
• Excel in remote environments and willingness to travel up to 50%
• History of over-achieving sales goals
• Assisting with the implementation of services post-sales
• Ability to work closely with "C" level executives pre-sale
• Looking for individuals with experience with large and small accounts
• Customer centric attitude
• Positions are not quota bearing
OUR VERTICAL MARKETS:
• Corporations – An organizations ability to communicate with customers, employees and suppliers in their native language is a growing competitive advantage. We advise companies on the strategies they need to connect in a globalized world.
• K-12 Education – We work with school districts, large and small, to introduce the benefits of the Rosetta Stone programs which support the fulfillment of the district’s goals to successfully teach 21st Century Skills, achieve adequate AYP, or meet state standards.
• Higher Education – As a 21st century language innovator we work closely with Deans and Provosts to empower and prepare their students to connect, learn and succeed in the global economy.
• Government - Increasing populations of non-native speakers drive the language-learning needs of government employees at all levels. We help them to serve their ever-diverse constituents more effectively without straining tight budgets.
• Non-profit – Our partnerships with non-profits help individuals reach their potential. Community initiatives strengthen the skills of a local workforce while increasing the competitive edge of local employers.
View Enterprise Sales Jobs with Rosetta Stone
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Finding the right work environment will be a critical factor in your success. We invite you to take a closer look at our team to be sure we align with your aspirations.
Meet Some Members of our Inside Sales Team
When you apply to work in our Sales organization, you are applying to become a premier salesperson, so the sales process begins the moment you contact us. Use your resources, creativity, and determination to sell the unbelievable product you’re offering: yourself. Our recruiters and managers are no different than the clients or prospects you will be dealing with as a Rosetta Stone salesperson.