JOIN OUR ENTERPRISE SALES TEAM
If you are a quota-exceeding outside sales or inside sales executive, preferably having sold for a software company or an annually-renewable subscription based service, we want to talk to you.
Most people know us by our B2C business, but not as many people know that our Enterprise Sales Division is making huge waves in the B2B, B2E, and B2G spaces.
There is a tremendous need for language learning at an enterprise level to make us globally competitive and the need is only going to increase. We're a disruptive approach with strong brand recognition.
Some of our notable clients include Norwegian Cruise Line, Yale University, KLM, and Crown Imports.
WHO WE LOOK FOR:
• 7-10+ years experience in outside sales, selling e-Learning or SaaS products
• Comfortable cultivating C-suite relationships
• Strategic thought leader and consultative seller
• Experience with CRM tools (salesforce.com)
• Excel in remote environments and willingness to travel
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years experience in inside sales, preferably selling e-Learning or SaaS products
• Strong relationship builder
• Comfortable in a high-activity phone sales environment
• History of exceeding sales performance metrics
• Ability to forecast real sales opportunity values
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
OUR VERTICAL MARKETS:
• Corporations – An organizations ability to communicate with customers, employees and suppliers in their native language is a growing competitive advantage. We advise companies on the strategies they need to connect in a globalized world.
• K-12 Education – We work with school districts, large and small, to introduce the benefits of the Rosetta Stone programs which support the fulfillment of the district’s goals to successfully teach 21st Century Skills, achieve adequate AYP, or meet state standards.
• Higher Education – As a 21st century language innovator we work closely with Deans and Provosts to empower and prepare their students to connect, learn and succeed in the global economy.
• Government - Increasing populations of non-native speakers drive the language-learning needs of government employees at all levels. We help them to serve their ever-diverse constituents more effectively without straining tight budgets.
• Non-profit – Our partnerships with non-profits help individuals reach their potential. Community initiatives strengthen the skills of a local workforce while increasing the competitive edge of local employers.
View Enterprise Sales Jobs with Rosetta Stone
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Finding the right work environment will be a critical factor in your success. We invite you to take a closer look at our team to be sure we align with your aspirations.
Meet Some Members of our Inside Sales Team
When you apply to work in our Institutional Sales organization, you are applying to become a premier salesperson, so the sales process begins the moment you contact us. Use your resources, creativity, and determination to sell the unbelievable product you’re offering: yourself. Our recruiters and managers are no different than the clients or prospects you will be dealing with as a Rosetta Stone salesperson.