Rosetta Stone provides you a benefits package that meets your work, life, and personal needs. Below is a preview of our US benefits offerings offered to regular full-time employees.
International locations have their own benefits package based on regulatory requirements which can include statutory and/or supplemental benefits for eligible employees.
Health & Wellness
- Medical and dental coverage options
- Prescription drug and vision coverage
- A Flexible Spending Account that provides tax-efficient savings for current and future medical needs
- A Health Savings Account (HSA) in the High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a company contribution that can be used for eligible medical expenses
- Wellness programs to help you get fit and healthy
- Employee assistance services, and more
- 401(K) plan with an employer match of up to 4%
- Short-term disability insurance
- Optional long-term disability insurance
- Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Optional life insurance for you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Optional legal assistance program
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and sick days
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Discounts on Rosetta Stone products
- Various other discounts such as pet, home, auto insurance, computers, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement
For more information, read the career