Our solution impacts so many people because we hire people who make an impact.
Rosetta Stone Employees Want You to Know
Rosetta Stone® is always on the lookout for the best and
the brightest. For those who bring passion and emotion to their work.
For employees who want to make a difference, worldwide.
From product development to sales, marketing to operations, Rosetta
Stone weaves together a diversity of experience to create, produce, and
distribute our comprehensive language-learning solution. From the bottom
up, everybody has an opportunity to bring their unique perspective to
the table and to have a voice in the company that fosters global
- It's an amazing work environment. A great place to learn, grow and develop professionally.
- It's a fun, motivating, intellectual atmosphere that includes a free exchange of ideas with a top leadership team that cares about the development of its employees.
- Rosetta Stone products make me smile with pride whenever I see one of our yellow boxes.
- It's a very fast paced, dynamic environment that provides real-time, compelling business cases to solve all while working to change people's lives.
- I love working for Rosetta Stone because I really feel valued as an employee. Working here has been an incredible opportunity.
Our Recruitment Process
Every resume that is submitted is individually reviewed by a member
of the Rosetta Stone recruitment team. If the recruiter feels that you
may be a fit for the role, a member of the team will reach out to you
directly to discuss the opportunity and your qualifications.
Due to the large number of applicants, we are unable to respond
personally to every resume and you will only be contacted if there is an
interest in further discussions. In addition, we are unable to respond
to phone calls and direct e-mails from applicants.
View Rosetta Stone career opportunities in Washington DC.
View Rosetta Stone career opportunities in Harrisonburg, VA.
View all Rosetta Stone career opportunities
For more information, read the career